Using Oracle J Initiator On Windows 7 i3 OR i5 Processor And on IE9
J-Initiator Installation on Window 7:
Double-click on jinit13130.exe Install the J-Initiator and “Next” a couple of times program will be activated.
Copy file to your computer at following folder "C:\Program Files\Oracle\JInitiator\18.104.22.168\bin\hotspot"
Replace the old files jvm.dll and
If you are using the Windows 7 you have to do the following power settings
· Click Start
· In the search box, type Power Options and hit enter
· Chances are, the radio dot is on the balanced (recommended) setting.
· Click on the Change plan settings link to the right for whatever plan is selected.
· Click the Change advanced power settings link
· In the advanced options, scroll down until you find Intel Graphics and click on the + next to it.
· You should see two options below the Intel Graphics: Plugged In and On Battery. Set both of these to Maximum Performance.
· Apply and OK, then you can close everything else down.
· Test now.
Internet Options -> Security ->Local Intranet ->Custom Level and set up as fallowing
Now go to the Control panel and do the fallowing settings for the j-Initiator
Use The below to make windows not to switch to the current theme to windows basic while opening the J-Initiator.